Venue / Pricing
This Las Vegas Paradise is truly a one of a kind property that's just 20 minutes from everywhere of interest: the Strip, the Airport, the Casino’s and the Ellicit Music club night at the historic Thunderbird Lounge’
This 5400 sq ft, 10 bedroom Estate is cornered off in low key suburban cul-de-sac and is surround by beautiful scenery.
Relax in the backyard hot tub, while it’s water cascades into the lagoon style in-ground pool. Sip coffee, wine or whatever your tipple is on the observation deck while star gazing at night or mountain viewing during the day.
Make use of our Pioneer Club Setup DJ Equipment and lounge around the villa working on music in your spare time.
Enjoy either the indoor or outdoor fireplaces for the cosy evenings & socialise with Adam and the other participants. Get a workout outside in the sand volleyball court or the driveway basketball court and enjoy the game room where you can play Pool, Foosball, shuffleboard, or poker.
Stay in 1 of the 10 separate bedrooms (all of which include large screen HD TVs), and enjoy 8 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, dining room with seating for 15 & seminar room
Shared lodging - $999 USD
- 3 days & 3 nights in our phenomenal 5400 sq ft Villa
- 16 hours of seminar learning with Adam Ellis (+ One 2 One Tuition / DJ lessons etc.)
- Exclusive Tutorial and Merch Perk package (See Las Vegas 2018 for more info)
- Optional, free Yoga & Mediation classes (See Music & The Mind for more info)
- 3 days of high quality catering
- HD Screenflow recording of the entire 2 days tuition
- Free transport to and from Airport / Ellicit Club Night
- An exclusive 2 hour warm up set by Adam before heading over to the Ellicit Night club night (VIP entry included)
Private lodging experience available - $1850 USD
- All the benefits of the ‘Shared Lodging’ option
- Your own private King / Queen room
- Free, unlimited entry to any Adam Ellis club night across the globe for 2 people in 2019
- An additional One 2 One Skype session for feedback on a track of your choice (up to 1 year after the Masterclass) – so 2 in total!
Successful applicants will then be contacted by the AEMI team to discuss further.